Diet For Losing Belly Fat
There are many things which contribute to a bulging belly, and some role players include stress, sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits. But let us focus more on poor eating habits since it is evidently the leading cause of obesity these days, as fast food, processed food and other unhealthy food sources are all around us.
The following are simple lose belly fat diet tips. Some of them may even come across as very surprising, but they deliver positive results, nonetheless, especially when you pair them with regular cardio exercises. Even without purchasing expensive weight loss supplements or exercise equipment promising flattering abs, these sensible diet tips will work.
- Eating frequently a day will help keep your metabolism going and your belly flatter. This may be startling, but it’s true. Having 4-6 small meals a day will keep your blood sugar level steady, preventing you from experiencing hunger pangs. However, it is also important that you focus more on healthy food options, such as lean meat, and fruits and vegetables.
- If it’s not possible to eat 4-6 small meals throughout the day, 3 times a day is good enough. However, follow this popular rule of thumb when it comes to portions: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dine like a pauper. Since you do a lot more activities during the first half of the day, you get to burn all the calories you consume.
- Take time in preparing your own meals, rather than going for pre-cooked or pre-packaged foods. This way, you know what goes into your food, and eventually into your mouth. Besides, chopping ingredients and cooking requires energy consumption, so you get to burn off a few calories before you introduce some into your system.
- Increase consumption of vegetables since they are rich in fiber. Fiber binds with fat molecules, so formation of unwanted bulges, especially around the waistline, is prevented. Also, fiber helps in sweeping harmful toxins out of the colon, making you achieve a flatter tummy.
- Some people limit their water intake thinking they will only end up bloated and with a bulging stomach. The truth is, aside from being an essential constituent to the body systems, water helps in pulling excess water out of the body. Sounds surprising, but it’s true. Besides, water will also make you feel full, so you don’t overeat.
- It is not regular fluid intake that makes you retain water, thus gaining weight – it’s the intake of excessive amounts of sodium. Sodium is added to heavily-processed food products for improvement of both taste and shelf life. Sodium is important for proper nerve and muscle functioning, and balance of fluid in the body. But, as with anything else, too much of it is bad for you.
- Eating with a small plate helps in achieving a more desirable food portioning for a flatter tummy alright. But using a small plate that is blue in color will help suppress the appetite. The reason behind this is simple: blue food is a rare occurrence, so you are unlikely to overeat when using a small blue plate.
Limited Free Access to 6-Parts Natural Newsletter: How to Lose Belly Fat Naturally and Keep it Off Permanently Starting Today!
- Day #1: Secrets to Great Health
- Day #2: How the Food Industry Has Been Lying To You
- Day #3: Is Your Body Dangerously Acidic - Causing You To Be Fat & Sick?
- Day #4: 3 Deadly Foods That Are Murdering You Slowly
- Day #5: The #1 Natural Catalyst to Help You Lose Belly Fat & Weight
- Day #6: Lose Belly Fat Efficiently With Alkalizing Exercising Method
($29.97 Course Value…Today at no cost to you)Just enter your email below and your Free E-course will be sent directly to your email inbox. Be sure to check your "bulk", "junk", or "spam" folders, as emails occasionally get mistakenly filtered.
|SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL Your email address will never be rented, traded or sold. We guarantee your confidentiality.|